20 Valentine’s Day Latte Ideas
Perfect for any coffee lover, these Valentine’s Day Coffee Recipes are such a fun way to celebrate the holiday. From pink-colored lattes to chocolate lattes, with 20 Valentine’s Day Latte Ideas, you’ll be falling in love with these delicious drink recipes.
❤️ Why you will love these recipes
- Easy: Most of these Valentine’s Day coffee drink ideas involve a little more work than a regular latte, but they’re not difficult at all!
- Quick: If you need a delicious latte quickly in the morning, these easy recipes will have you covered.
- Fun: Pink, flower petals, chocolate, these easy coffee drink recipes are so fun. There’s no better way to celebrate your valentine.
- Romantic: Get the day started right by wishing them a happy Valentine’s Day with a homemade latte. It’s thoughtful and the lattes listed here are absolutely beautiful, you can probably skip the chocolates and flowers!
🌹 Easy ways to make a traditional latte a little more romantic
Here are a few things to add to a normal latte to turn it into a romantic drink:
- A dusting of cocoa powder
- A sprinkle of chocolate shavings
- A sprinkle of freeze-dried raspberries
- Strawberry or raspberry syrup
- A couple of tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- Dairy-Free Whipped Cream (add some red food coloring to make bright red whipped cream!)
- Add edible flower petals (roses, hibiscus, and forget-me-nots are great choices)
🥣 How to make a latte
There are only 2 ingredients needed to make a latte: coffee and milk.
For the coffee part, I like to make French Press Espresso. It’s really simple (just like making a very strong coffee) and tastes just as good as espresso in coffee drinks. I add an espresso shot or two to each drink, depending on how strong I need it that day.
For the hot milk, ideally, you’ll froth it with a milk frother. I have a handheld one that cost me about £10 on amazon, and it is impressive! I’ve made coffees for years in various barista jobs and, it may not be as good as a wand that makes steamed milk on an espresso machine, but it does make silky smooth, fine bubbles which are great for latte art.
The types of milk I recommend are whole milk, or a “barista” alternative milk like barista oat milk (oatly is great, in the grey carton), coconut milk, or almond milk.
How to make a latte at home
- Make French Press Espresso.
- While the ground coffee beans are steeping, heat the milk over medium heat until it is hot but not boiling.
- Use a milk frother and froth the milk until it is shiny.
- Pour 1-2 shots of espresso into a mug along with any flavored syrup or simple syrup.
- Give it a good stir and then pour in the milk.
💗 Pink Lattes
Iced Strawberry Latte Recipe
Sweet and refreshing with a boost of energy, this Strawberry Latte Recipe is loaded with strawberry flavor. Made with a couple of tablespoons of strawberry syrup (homemade or store-bought!), milk, and coffee, it's so easy to make.
Pink Beetroot Latte
Beautifully pink and creamy, this Pink Beetroot Latte is made with beetroot powder, and is so pretty and also healthy!
Almond Rose Chai Tea Latte
Warm and spicy, this Almond Rose Chai Tea Latte is not only gorgeous but made with real rose petals for a little extra romance.
Red Velvet Latte
If you love red velvet cake, this red velvet latte is for you! There's a version without coffee as well.
How to Make a Pink Velvet Latte
Looking for an easy Valentine’s Day latte recipe? Then, check out this yummy pink velvet latte! Using only a few simple ingredients, you too can create this festive coffee drink!
Made with real beet juice, this sweet latte recipe is a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day from the comfort of your own home.
Rose Quartz Lattes
If you're a fan of rose quartz, check out these pretty pink Rose Quartz Lattes!
Vanilla Rose Tea Latte
If you're more of a tea drinker, these adorable Vanilla Rose Tea Lattes and just what you're looking for.
🍫 Chocolate-based Lattes
Oat Milk Mocha
Turn my Vegan Oat Milk Hot Chocolate into a creamy mocha by adding a double shot of espresso!
Loaded with raspberries and chocolate, this Raspberry Mocha is just delightful.
Warm and spicy with just a little kick of heat, this Mexican Mocha will keep your Valentine sizzling all day!
S'mores Hot Mocha
S'more Hot Mocha is chocolatey, marshmallowy, and perfect for February 14th!
Chocolate Covered Cherry Iced Lattes
Chocolate-covered cherries are the new chocolate strawberries! Made with shots of espresso, milk, and maraschino cherries, this is the perfect indulgent treat for Valentine's Day.
Red Velvet Mocha
With a few drops of red food coloring, this mocha is transformed into a stunning red velvet latte.
Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
Add mini chocolate chips to your coffee with this Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino recipe! It's the perfect choice for chocolate lovers.
Homemade White Chocolate Mocha Recipe
Made with real white chocolate, this white chocolate mocha is dreamy! Opt for sugar-free chocolate to make this keto-friendly.
Cupid Cappuccino Valentine's Day Recipe
Made with a whole lotta love and a little alcohol, this cupid cappuccino will just steal your heart!
☕ More Valentine Latte Ideas
Cosmic Ginger Rose Activated Charcoal Latte
This stunning black and pink latte is made with activated charcoal and rose petals. It's so healthy and delicious!
Cardamom Rose Latte
What says "Be my Valentine" more than roses? Add exotic warm and spicy cardamom and you have a surprising combination that is sure to woo your beloved.
Iced Raspberry Matcha Latte
Pink and green, just like a flower, this Raspberry Matcha Latte is simply divine!
😋 More Valentine’s Day recipes you will love
- Bacon Roses
- Healthy Strawberry Syrup
- Sugar-Free Strawberry Syrup
- Chocolate Fudge
- Air Fryer Steak Bites (perfect for date night at home!)
Have you tried any of these recipes? I’d love to know <3 Tag me (@makehealthyrecipes) on Facebook and Instagram, Pin it on Pinterest, and please leave a star rating review below! Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list (top right of this page) for sparkly new recipes in your inbox.