30+ Air Fryer Beef Recipes (Easy & Healthy)
These easy Air Fryer Beef Recipes will get you cooking amazing dinners in no time! From perfectly cooked steak to burgers and meatloaf, you almost don’t even need a regular oven anymore. These easy air fryer recipes are perfect for busy weeknight meals, they’re so quick!
❤️ Why you will love these recipes
- Easy: These main dish recipes are so easy to cook in the air fryer. It’ll become your new favorite way of cooking everything!
- Quick: Cooking time varies between different air fryers, but it is much quicken than using a regular oven.
- Healthy: My favorite thing about using an air fryer to cook beef is how little oil you need! It’s lower in calories because of this, and if you’re short like me, every little helps!
- Affordable: Ground beef is one of the most affordable protein sources out there. I’ve included the best ground beef recipe for the air fryer. From burgers and meatballs to meatloaf!
- Family-friendly: These recipes are great for the whole family with most being gluten-free, low carb, paleo, and whole30 friendly.
🌡️ How to check if meat is cooked properly
The best way to check if the beef is cooked to your desired “doneness” is with a thermometer. All you have to do is insert a meat thermometer into the center of the thickest part of the meat to check the internal temperature. Here is a temperature guide for steak:
- Rare: Cool, red middle. 52°C/125°F.
- Medium-rare: Warm, red middle. 57°C/135°F.
- Medium: Warm, pink middle. 63°C/145°F.
- Medium-well: Slightly pink middle. 66°C/150°F.
- Well done: Little or no pink middle. 71°C/160°F.
When it comes to beef mince, however, it is generally advised to cook it until it is well-done. Undercooked mince can contain harmful bacteria which can make you ill with food poisoning.
Tips for Storing & Reheating Leftovers
- Allow the food to cool to room temperature.
- Store leftover beef in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Consume as soon as possible, within 4 days.
- Reheat using the microwave or air fryer until the food is piping hot.
- If you want to reheat steak, check out this post to avoid overcooking it.
- Freeze leftovers in an airtight container or freezer bag for up to 3 months in the freezer. Thaw before reheating.
🪄 More Notes & Tips
- Rest: Always allow steak and roasts to rest after taking them out of the air fryer basket. This helps to lock in the moisture making the beef extra juicy.
- Extra flavor: If you’re looking to add a little extra flavor to steak, try a little soy sauce or steak seasoning. You don’t need much to make steak great.
🥩 Air Fryer Steak Recipes
Perfect Air Fryer Steak Bites Recipe
Ready in 20 minutes or less, these Air Fryer Juicy Steak Bites are the best easy weeknight dinner. Cooked to tender-juicy perfection, and smothered in a warm garlic butter sauce, each bite is a delight!
Perfect Air Fryer Sirloin Steak
No need for a cast iron, this Air Fryer Sirloin Steak is seared perfectly on the outside and stays juicy and tender on the inside. Air frying steak is quick, easy and makes a delicious meal for the whole family.
Air Fryer Flank Steak
The easiest way to cook perfect steak, this air fryer flank steak recipe is delicious with tons of flavor! Top with an optional corn salsa that’s great for the summertime or just make with the plain marinade, you’ll have a perfectly cooked steak every time.
Air Fryer Filet Mignon
Let me show you how to cook filet mignon in the air fryer perfectly and quickly every time! This air fryer filet mignon recipe is topped with an easy and luxurious compound butter.
Best Air Fryer Filet Mignon
Tender and juicy, the air fryer is a great way to cook filet mignon!
Air Fryer Steak Tips
Tender and juicy air fryer steak tips make a great date night dinner!
🧆 Air Fryer Meatballs, Burgers, and Patties
How To Cook Breakfast Sausage (4 Ways)
Air fryer ground beef recipes are cheap and easy to make! Try these 4 ways of cooking homemade breakfast sausage patties: pan-fried, air fryer, baked, and grilled. All four versions are so easy and foolproof. You can make the patties with a mix of beef and pork mince.
Air Fryer Meatballs
Want to get an even cook with on your meatballs? Use an air fryer, following this recipe you will have mouthwatering meatballs in no time at all.
Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Cheeseburger Bites
Everyone will rave over these bacon wrapped meatballs with cheddar. They are as hearty and satisfying as they sound.
Frozen Burgers in Air Fryer
Burgers are super quick and easy! They are super juicy and basically foolproof. No grill or skillet needed so cleanup is an absolute breeze. Plus there is no thawing required so these burgers can be ready in less than 15 minutes!
Air Fryer Hamburgers
Make juicy burgers from scratch in your air fryer! They're so delicious and healthier than frying.
🔥 Air Fryer Roast Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Seasoned Beef Roast
Even making roast becomes a hassle-free task when you have an air fryer. So, make this air fryer seasoned beef roast and enjoy a fancy meal without breaking a sweat.
Air Fryer Herbed Beef Roast - Cooking School Dropout
This recipe of air-fried tender roast beef is soft, juicy, and flavorful, and it’s cooked to medium-rare perfection.
Beef Tenderloin Air Fryer
Make a perfectly cooked beef tenderloin right in your air fryer. It's so easy!
Air Fryer Roast Beef Recipe
This air fryer roast beef is one of the best things I've ever made. (Seriously, you need to try it!)
Air Fryer Chuck Roast
This air fryer beef recipe is quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for the whole family and ready in a flash!
Air Fryer Pot Roast
Skip the pot and cook your pot roast in an air fryer!
Air Fryer Brisket
This air fryer beef brisket with a dry rub is so flavorful! Perfect for tacos, wraps, or on it's own with veggies.
How to Cook Air Fryer Tri Tip Roast
Succulent air fried tri-tip roast melts in your mouth with every bite. Packed with flavor and served with a creamy horseradish sauce makes weeknight meals a snap!
🌮 Mexican Air Fryer Beef Recipes
Be sure to check out my homemade Taco Seasoning for these tasty recipes!
Air Fryer Beef Taquitos
Air Fryer Beef Taquitos are crispy, delicious, and a healthy alternative to frying! Ground beef is flavored with spices, hot sauce, and plenty of cheese. Great as Super Bowl party food, appetizers, or snacks!
Air Fryer Tacos
If you love steak street tacos, you'll love these amazing Air Fryer Tacos. The beef is juicy and flavorful, and it's a quick and easy healthy weeknight meal that you can make for your family.
The Best Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
Classic Tex Mex Air Fryer Steak Fajitas made with thin strips of steak, colorful peppers, and onion. Quick and easy family-friendly meal made in under an hour!
Air Fryer Empanadas
Savory air fryer empanadas are quick to make taking just under 25 minutes altogether and are a healthier alternative to deep frying. Use a gluten-free pie crust to make these gluten-free!
Air Fryer Stuffed Poblano Peppers
These Mexican stuffed poblano peppers are so quick and easy to cook in the air fryer. Filled with taco-seasoned ground beef, corn, and tomato and topped with cheese, these roasted poblano peppers are ready to serve in less than 30 minutes.
Air Fryer Taco Stuffed Shells
A fun mash-up of two recipes, these Air Fryer Taco Stuffed Shells make a great dinner or appetizer that everyone will love! Use gluten-free jumbo shells if needed.
Air Fryer Taco Burgers
Change up your Taco Tuesday with these easy, juicy Air Fryer Taco Burgers! In less than 30 minutes you'll sit down to burgers full of flavor, perfectly juicy, and deliciously seasoned.
🍲 More Air Fryer Beef Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Meatloaf
Air Fryer Meatloaf is the perfect weeknight dinner. It cooks up juicy and flavorful with a delicious crust on the outside. This is comfort food made easy!
Air Fryer Ginger Sesame Beef with Green Beans
Skip takeout and make air fryer ginger sesame beef with green beans instead! It's quick, easy, and tasty.
Air Fryer Mongolian Beef (Copycat P.F. Changs Recipe}
This copycat Mongolian Beef Recipe can be made right in your air fryer! It's such an easy air fryer recipe.
Air Fryer Corned Beef
Make deliciously tender, juicy corned beef in air fryer on St. Patrick’s Day, or any time of the year!
Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak Recipe
This Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak is the perfect weeknight comfort food meal. These are easy to make and require much less oil than deep frying. The breading is full of herbs and spices and the egg wash has buffalo sauce for extra kick. Use gluten-free flour and breadcrumbs if needed.
Steak and Ale Pot Pies
Can you make pot pies in an air fryer? Yes! Substitute gluten-free puff pastry if needed.
😋 More air fryer recipes you will love
- Air Fryer Pork Loin Roast
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Can I use a glass bowl in an air fryer?
- Air Fryer Rice Paper Dumplings
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
Have you tried any of these recipes? I’d love to know <3 Tag me (@makehealthyrecipes) on Facebook and Instagram, Pin it on Pinterest, and please leave a star rating review below! Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list (top right of this page) for sparkly new recipes in your inbox.