Keto Pumpkin Pudding – it’s creamy, tangy, and full of warm aromatic spices, and so delicious! Low-carb, gluten-free, and keto-friendly, this easy dessert is made with only 5 ingredients. Enjoy this treat any time of the year, but especially when you’re cozying up in the Fall!
This Pumpkin Spice Pudding is SO freakin’ good. I made some, and set it in the fridge, but kept going back for “just one more spoonful”. Incredibly more-ish, and completely guilt-free at only 2.4 net carbs per 1/3 cup. AYE. I think this pudding is best enjoyed when you’re all cozied up, watching a movie at night. It’s the perfect snuggle treat. When it’s just you and your cat. It may be good to share with friends too, but I’ll let you decide on that. I wouldn’t.
🧡 Why you will love this recipe
- It’s SO creamy
- It’s full of Autumn flavors – cinnamon, ginger, and pumpkin of course!
- It tastes like it’s loaded with carbs but it only has 2.4 net carbs per serving.
- It’s incredibly easy to make – just a bowl, a wooden spoon, 5 ingredients, and 5 minutes.
- You can make it vegan! Yes! Use vegan cream cheese like Violife to make it completely plant-based.
🥣 How to make easy pumpkin cream cheese pudding
It couldn’t be easier!
- Add all ingredients to bowl
- Chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
How do I store this easy keto dessert?
- Fridge: If you’re making this to eat within a few days or so, store it in the fridge until it’s time to devour. It’ll keep well for up to 4 days.
- Freezer: You can make this and freeze it! It will easily store in a freezer-friendly bag or container for up to 2 months (you’ll eat it before then though, trust me).
😋 More low carb desserts to get that sugar (free!) fix:
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Easy Almond Flour Cupcakes
- The Best Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Double Chocolate Cookies
- Keto Jello Recipe
Have you made this recipe? I’d love to know <3 Tag me (@makehealthyrecipes) on Facebook and Instagram, Pin it on Pinterest, and please leave a star rating review below! Don’t forget to subscribe to the email list (top right of this page) for sparkly new recipes in your inbox.
Keto Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
- 340 g 12oz Cream cheese, dairy free or regular
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup stevia erythritol, or low carb sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to bowl.
- Mix it all together.
- Chill it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.